Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Week Three, Assignment #7

#7. Create a blog post about anything technology-related that interests me this week.

I'm finding that this Blogger site interests me this week. I tried to use it a long time ago and was utterly frustrated with it. Then I used it again last year and had better luck with it, but I didn't feel I had enough to say to justify having a blog. This time around, I'm actually enjoying this project. I'm amazed that I can post a blog to Blogger from another site such as Flickr and have it show up here. Or maybe I posted it through e-mail. I've done so much with this blog today that I'm not even remembering everything I tried. It was a day that my school connection with the Internet went offline every few minutes and none of the photos I uploaded showed at all while I was at school, but I came home and found the pictures all looked fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment