Search This Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Week Nine, Assignment #20

Week 9: Podcasts, Video & Downloadable Audio
#20. Discover YouTube and a few sites that allow users to upload and share videos.

Ahh, YouTube -- now we're on familiar territory. I like many things about the site. The only thing I don't like is that some of the videos require inordinate buffering time, even with a high speed connection.

Here is a YouTube video tutorial of how to use Sketch Up:







I also discovered, just yesterday, http://www.veoh.com/, where one can watch not only videos but also TV shows on one's computer. I've just signed up, and this morning I installed the viewer required. I looked over the list of TV shows available, but didn't see anything I was interested in watching yet. (I'm not a big fan of TV.) It allows uploads of videos, too, but I don't have any that I'm interested in uploading.

No comments:

Post a Comment